Last weekend I was at the Advertlets outing with the new Honda FREED.
We got to test drive the new Honda MPV from KL to Putrajaya and back and had lotsa fun! Free food too! ahahhaa
The moment I arrived at Soul’d Out, Hartamas, which was the gathering point, I was surprised to see a fleet of them FREEDs outside. Woot!
Everyone was then asked to join the briefing and breakfast session in the restaurant. We were briefed on the features of the new FREED and were given details on our outing journey.
According to them, the FREED is in it’s own category, which is: A Mini Premium MPV. It is fitted with the 1.5 Honda i-VTEC Engine that gives 118PS at 6,600rpm, 114Nm at 4,800rpm.
32 Advertlets bloggers were there. Didnt have the chance to camho with all of them. Here are Ellie and Ewin.
Also met Arystle and Jing Chong.
We then started off our journey to Putrajaya! The whole trip totaled up to 80km, which means all 4 bloggers in the FREED got the chance to drive 20km each. The organisors also provided lots of snacks and drinks in the MPV for us to enjoy. BEST!
The convoy stopped at the 20km mark to exchange drivers. We then took a JUMP shot! :D:D:D:D:D All 4 of us were in the same car. Ewin, Rames, Ellie and me.
The fleet of 8 Honda FREEDs then resumed the journey.
There was a polaroid camera in the MPV too! That’s cos they had a contest for us to submit our most creative shots to win some prizes at the end of the day.
We finally arrived at Putrajaya. Games and some activities took place.
One of the Honda crew was my ex-classmate! ahaha hello Monique! 😀
A group shot of all the bloggers and Honda crew.
Ewin drove the FREED back to KL. Check out the speed yo! 😀
Honda Freed car specifications:
4 Seater + Style
– Automatic Dual Sliding Doors with Remote Control for easy access
– Forward Tilting Hinge Front Door to avoid accidental knocks
– Easy Access and Low Tail Gate Opening for easy loading and easy access
– One Step Low Floor with Grip Assist for elderly and handicapped easy access
4 Seater + Technology
– High Rigidity Structure for better handling and stability on the road
– Suspension System with front McPherson Strut & rear H-Shape Torsion Beam
– Small Turning Radius of 5.2m
– Active Lock-Up System
– 5 speed AT and Drive by Wire
4 Seater + Space
– Walkthrough Cabin with a 200mm walkway for easy access
– Big Cargo Capacity
– 3rd Row Foldable Seats that folds up in 3 steps easily
– Flat Roof and Flat Floor creates more head room and cabin space
4 Seater + Observation
– Tilt Steering for different driver’s needs
– Multi Layer Meter Cluster display all necessary information
– Double DIN Stereo System with radio, MP3, CD Player + USB and AUX for iPod and other digital media players
– Foot Parking Brake
4 Seater + Safety
– JNCAP (Japan New Car Assessment Program) Rating at the highest of 6 Stars
– Dual Front SRS Airbags
– ABS: Anti-lock Braking System
– EBD: Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
– BA: Brake Assist
– Fuel Lid Auto Lock Safety System prevents the sliding door from opening fully when the fuel lid is open
– Shift Hold Control + Grade Logic Control
– G-Force Control (G-CON) Technology
4 Seater + Utilities
– Backrest Hook
– Glove Box
– Glove Box Card Holder
– Front Seat Back Pocket
– Illuminated Centre Tray
– Large Door Pockets
– Cup Holders – Total of 7!
4 Seater + Accessories (Optional Items)
– Tail Gate Spoiler
– Fog Lights
– Door Visors
– Cargo Tray
– Child Seat
– GPS Navigation
The Honda FREED is a great MPV for family. It’s very spacious. For the price of RM110k, It’s worth a try if you are looking for a spacious MPV filled with the latest features. Fore more info, check out http://www.honda.com.my/freed/overview/
MORE PHOTOS IN OCTOBER!
- None Found