Hey there! Christmas is coming yo! What are your plans?
Wanna go to Singapore?.. for FREE? Can!
Since Christmas is coming, Singapore Tourism Board is trying to make it a memorable one for you by creating an online “Light Up Christmas” contest whereby you will be required to invite your friends to help you light up Christmas in Singapore.
All you need to do is just invite 12 friends via email to help you light up the YourSingapore logo on yoursingapore.com/lightupchristmas and when any of your friends click on the link in the email you sent them, it will automatically light-up a portion of the YourSingapore logo. HOW COOL IS THAT? The aim is to light up the logo the fastest.
So what do you get if your logo lights up the fastest?
There will be daily prizes of an iPod Shuffle for the fastest person to complete the light-up within the day.
The top 10 fastest time for each day will also be in the running to win the grand prize of a 3D2N trip to Singapore to enjoy 12 very special experiences. WOW!
But if you are already planning a trip to Singapore this year-end, here are some ideas on what you can expect this year end.
1. Take in the Christmas Light-Up along Orchard Road and Marina Bay – 20 Nov 2010 till 2 Jan 2011
2. Party from dusk to dawn at ZoukOut 2010 – 11 Dec 2010
3. See 20 life-sized dinosaurs come to life at Walking with Dinosaurs – The Arena Spectacular production – 1 till 12 Dec 2010
4. Visit the newly opened Universal Studios Singapore®
5. Usher in 2011 at the Marina Bay Singapore Countdown 2010/11 or party till the New Year at the Siloso Beach Party of Clarke Quay
And many more! Log on to YourSingapore.com for more events!
Whatcchu waiting for? Come let’s light up the Singapore logo and win a 3D2N trip to Singapore!