Guess what people! I recently found out about this place that I really feel like wanna go and take a look. It’s called ‘The Little Red Cube’ at Puteri Harbour Johor.
I was just surfing around lah and was looking for places to hang out during the weekend cos KL is a bit the boring already you know. Lol.. So yea I found this place.
Apparently it’s just a quick 5-minute drive from Legoland and it overlooks the stunning views of the Straits of Johor.
So I check check somemore whether its worth going or not and found out that there is more to just the Little Red Cube(LRC)!
Other than having an exciting mix of entertainment, dining and shopping, LRC is also home to South East Asia’s first Hello Kitty Town; The Little Big Club – an indoor theme park featuring characters such as Barney, Pingu, Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine; and Lat’s Place – a local attraction based on Datuk Lat’s well-loved ‘Kampung Boy’ cartoon series.
Don’t judge me ok.. but since I’m already planning to go there.. I might as well visit Hello Kitty Town kan? LOL OK let me tell you guys more what I ‘researched’ about these must-visit locations.
Hello Kitty Features
- Guided tour by our very own Hello Kitty guides (catered for children).
- Black Wonder an interactive experience allowing visitors to interact with the exhibit.
- Visit the Wishful Studio where visitors can look forward to creating their very
own Sanrio branded jewelry.
- Lots of Hello Kitty goodies (merchandise).
Little Big Club
- Bob the Builder – ride on the Bob’s Can-Do scrambler ride.
- Barney performing to a play-set similar to that on the television series.
- Angeline Ballerina – play interactive games such as Dodgeball Musical Squares. There is also a class led by a virtual (CGI) Angelina Ballerina.
- Lat’s Place brings together the world of legendary local cartoonist, Datuk Mohd Nor Khalid’s famed “Kampung Boy” (Village Boy) character to life.
- Follow an engaging animated experience from Lat’s storybook revolving around the famed Kampung Boy, whilst you dine at the themed restaurant.
So apart form holidaying and visiting amazing and fun spots, food also very important.
At the Little Red Cube, you will certainly be spoilt for choice. There are themed restaurants at Hello Kitty Town, Little Big Club and Lat’s Place.
Lat’s Place has a special “interactive” dining experience; sessions need to be booked in advance. Outside the theme parks got Chatime, Juice Works, Shihlin Taiwanese Snacks,
House of Mini, Starbucks, Crepe Signature, Thai Thai and many more. Can eat from morning til night til morning again lololol.
OH YA! Nearly forgot about Traders Hotel.
It is going to be ready soon and it’s a 4-star business and leisure hotel, will be operated by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, and is Nusajaya’s first international hotel.
It will offer 283 luxuriously appointed rooms; all-day dining restaurant; rooftop swimming pool and skybar; health and spa facilities; 440 pax banquet hall and conference facilities.
AWESOME OR NOT YOU TELL ME.. HAHA
For your next getaway, join the fun at The Little Red Cube in Puteri Harbour cos they’ve got everything for everyone in the family!
Now some of you may ask.. why must I spend to enjoy rite? Well, you can now enjoy for FREE!
THE LITTLE RED CUBE FACEBOOK CONTEST – What Is In Your Little Red Cube?
> The Little Red Cube FB Contest – What Is In Your Little Red Cube?
> Contest period from 11th March – 24th March 2013.
> All you have to do is:
-“Like” LRC’s FB Page
- Download & print the Little Red Cube origami
- Fold the origami cube – it’s easy! Instructions are given and no glue is required!
- Take a creative picture of what you could be in the Little Red Cube.
- Upload it to Little Red Cube’s FB wall.
- 2 batches of winners throughout the contest duration – First batch closing date: 17th March, second batch: 24th March.
> Prizes: Win passes to Hello Kitty Town and Little Big Club! 25 winners in total – each winner will get 2 passes to Hello Kitty Town and 2 passes to Little Big Club.
> Terms & conditions apply.
For the latest updates, follow the Little Red Cube!