Now that we are done checking out the rooms, let me take you for a tour around Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok.
I kinda secretly took this photo cos no one is allowed to take photos here. Woops!
They call these the spa cottage. It was located on of the the floors under the sky.
Did you know that guests can find luxurious, overnight accommodations in one of these six spa cottages – a tranquil escape for those seeking a longer respite from the high paced energy of modern living. Whether you choose to stay for a few hours or a few days, you will be greeted with an amazing menu of treatments designed specifically for a relaxing, refreshing and luxurious sense of renewal.
My mum loves this place. It is the bakery located below the main lobby. Erawan Bakery features a wide selections of home-made breads, pastries, cakes, chocolates and ice creams to complement freshly brewed coffee or tea. For gifts, imported gourmet items and fine wines are available.
When I was near the bakery, I could smell noodles, rice and all things nice. They came from here.
Set in the boulevard-style, You & Mee is open all day and guests can drop by to sample noodles from the extensive selection of regional favourites. Another fun alternative for supper is the Buffet Khao Tom (Congee/Rice Soup) accompanied by a wide range of condiments.
For companies who want to run seminars, trainings or workshops, their event rooms are amazing! There are 2 themes; Residence & The Campus.
More about Grand Hyatt Erawan.
· Rated a fantastic 8.6/10 on Agoda.com, Grand Hyatt Erawan is a highly sought after 5-star hotel in the heart of Bangkok.
· Reviewers on Agoda.com love this hotel for its fantastic location, hotel comfort and standard, as well as the staff performance.
· It is within a 5-minute walk to BTS Chidlom, and is located near the famed Erawan Shrine which is only 2-minutes away on foot.
· Agoda.com recommends the area for nightlife, shopping and restaurants, with Gaysorn Shopping Centre, Central World and Siam Paragon all within walking distance of the hotel.
I always book my stays from Agoda.com.
· Agoda.com is one of the most widely used accommodation booking sites in the region, listing over 500,000 hotels and accommodations around the world. Travellers can obtain discounted rates on accommodation, and conveniently book via desktop or mobile in their native language.
· Another interesting thing about Agoda is its reviews. Travellers are only allowed to submit reviews after they have paid and stayed at a given hotel. This helps ensure the authenticity of the reviews on Agoda. With over 7 million certified traveller reviews, travellers can easily gauge an accommodation to ensure that they will get their money’s worth.
· The Agoda App, available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone, is also a great tool especially with last minute bookings. Take for example, if a flight is cancelled and a hotel room is needed at the last minute, travellers can find a hotel easily on the Agoda app with its GPS functionality, filter hotels according to price or star rating, and book on the spot. There are also many app-exclusive discounts for travellers to take advantage of.
Now may I politely ask, “WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO>?! HOW COME BLUR?!”
- None Found