Hi all… I just came back from Nokia’s Messaging dinner in conjunction with the launch of the new Nokia E72.
Here are a few shots from the dinner at Italiannies, The Gardens. More will be up in February.
The event started with makan session at 730pm. Food like lamb chops, salmon, pasta and pizza was served. Damn full.. damn yummy. 😀
We then got to play with the E72 whilst Glen, the product manager telling us about the features and stuff.
Key features of the Nokia E72 include:
* Numeric keypad, QWERTY keyboard
* One-touch keys for the Home, Calendar, Contacts and Email icons
* Intuitive Optical Navi Key
* Supports multiple simultaneous email accounts, emails with attachments or with filtering, as well as HTML email support
* HSDPA maximum speed: 10.2 Mbps
* Integrated A-GPS with compass
* Nokia Maps 3.0
* 5 megapixel camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) with autofocus and flash
RRP is about RM1670
We all then played the human version of Snakes and Ladders.
A shot of me and some Nokia E72s… ehhehe
Before the event, I went to the Nike outlet at MidValley to get the (RED) laces. It’s a campaign done by Nike and RED in order to fight AIDS in Africa.
Took this shot when I arrived at home just now… was deciding which shoe should I put the red laces on.
In the end I decided that it goes well with my Air Max 1.. as both are red… ehhe. Feels good as I know my RM15 is now on its way to save Africa.
- None Found