From my recent trip, many people mentioned that I look like Korean. Most probably because I am quite fair.
With all the outdoor activities I go to, like photoshoots, beach outings, and other outdoor stuff under the sun, I believe sun block is important.
Posing on a hot sunny day?
Photoshoot by the beach?
Group activities duing the day under the hot sun?
We really need protection from getting tanned (very important for girls) and of course… too much exposure to the sun mught just cause skin diseases.
Fret not! Ocean Potion is here! lol… They have the all sorts of sun block and sun tan products that helps you get the most from your outdoor activities!
Oh btw.. Ocean Potion is sponsoring a movie screening along with Advertlets for the movie “Fair Game”!
Join the blogging contest and not only will you get movie tickets, you will also stand a chance to win some of their great sunblock & tanning products plus a gym sized towel! Details below:
Blog contest for Ocean Potion
– Blog about your sunblock experience, and why you’ll like to win Ocean Potion products – and get a pair of tickets to watch ‘Fair Game’ & stand a chance to win Ocean Potion product hampers!
– Be a fan of the Ocean Potion Facebook Page
– Send your posts to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Win movie tickets to watch Fair Game together with other bloggers!
– Ocean Potion products for best write-up (1st, 2nd & 3rd prize)
– You can also bring your existing sunblock on movie night to exchange for Ocean Potion products at discounted prices.
Here’s the trailer for the movie ‘Fair Game’. Look out for the shot of the Petronas Twin Towers 🙂